Re: [Ambassadors] [Ambassador] How can I protect my user wiki page ?

Am Montag, den 11.05.2009, 16:47 +0100 schrieb Wael Ammar:
> Hi all,
>
> Someone tried to change my user wiki page on the Fedora Project page
> by adding some false and inappropriate information, so I need to know
> how can I prevent this? Do I have to protect my page?

The user pages are only editable by people who have a FAS account, read
by Fedora contributors. I think you should first of all contact that
person and ask him, why he edited your page.

If it was a case of vandalism, the person needs to be removed from FAS.

> Thanks.

Regards,
Christoph