[Ambassadors] [Ambassador] How can I protect my user wiki page ?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 11 19:01:02 UTC 2009

Am Montag 11 Mai 2009 18:38:47 schrieb Wael Ammar:
> I talked to Mmcgrath on the #fedora-admin and he suggest me to protect my
> page, so right now I have a protected user wiki page and if I want to make
> some "edit" I have to contact an admin ton unprotect my page.
> Yes this is not a comfortable solution but it can prevent other user to
> edit my page.

I think this is using a sledge-hammer to crack a nut. I am sure this was a
one-time accident - while Akrem001 is a new Ambassador in the Sponsorship
Queue and he created his new WikiPage. You can always use the History to turn
your WikiPage back to a older State. If someone make real harm to your
WikiPage by constantly changing the Page or adding abusing things there are
ways to remove this People from FAS. Because Akrem001 is from your Country
please help him to find a way into the Project as his Mentor.

Thanks and cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688