Re: [Ambassadors]Wiki Page for articles and corrections

hi,

Recently Rahul and Paul had discussed what they could do to
rectify/clarify erronous data that articles over the internet publish. I
had thought up something and just made a draft page for you folks to
see.I've added a few entries just as a demo. The page will be open
(obviously).

Please comment/discuss the page, and if okay, we can use it.[1]

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Media_publishings

regards,

Ankur