[Ambassadors] whose handling fedora_linux on twitter?

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu May 14 13:51:01 UTC 2009

Kam,

is there anyway to do more than just release date stuff?  The OS is the
star of the show, but it's only the tip of the iceberg buzz wise.  We're
making math with Sugar Labs.  We're having release parties.  People can
get stickers and shirts at groups.on-disk.com's SWAG exchange and many
many more things.

~Karlie