[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Fedora Venezuela Aniversary - Caracas 2009

Hello to all.

Last friday, Caracas users, developers and users of Fedora had a B-day
party for the Fedora Venezuelan Community. We had about 25 members at
the party and we talk a lot about future projects for Venezuela an
LATAM.

This are photos and the post I made talking about the B-day (spanish
post) but the pictures say it all.

btw... we DID had the "fedora Cake" :D

post:   http://tatica.org/2009/05/17/aniversario-fedora-venezuela-2009/
photos:    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/sets/72157618330243172/