[Ambassadors] EMEA IRC meeting -- Wednesday May 20

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun May 17 18:53:28 UTC 2009

Hi Ambassadors,

As we discussed at our most recent EMEA Ambassadors meeting, there was
desire to have two meetings per month.  One meeting would be used for
general business, and the other meeting would be used to have a detailed
discussion about a particular topic.

We'll have one of those second types of meetings -- discussion around a
particular topic -- this Wednesday, at 2200 CEST, in #fedora-meeting (or
if that is booked, in #fedora-ambassadors).

The goal of the meeting:

To identify 3-5 owners of Fedora Activity Days in the EMEA region, that
will take place during the Fedora 12 cycle, and after FUDCon Berlin (so,
July - October).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD

Thanks,
Max