Re: [Ambassadors] USB Stick spreading

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Adam Miller <maxamillion gmail com> wrote:
> The updates might be slightly more difficult unless we partitioned it
> out some how ... but then we'd even have to edit the live image in
> order to add the usb stick as a repository.
>
> -Adam

Actually, It'd be pretty simple since the livecd-creator is
non-destructive.  I am betting that putting the updates on the disk
(as a local repo all set up and ready to go) would take an extra hour
at most (mainly for copying data).  The only trick is to make sure the
usb stick has enough room on it, maybe we require that any USBs sent
be at least 4GB?

Clint