[Ambassadors] Help me: Fedora vs. Ubuntu

Hi all,

Most of People in our community are crazy with Ubuntu.
I know Fedora is much better and I am thinking about a campaign to change their mind.

First of all, I would like to write a full list of advantages in Fedora against Ubuntu (in our language, Vietnamese, of course).
Could you please help me some good sources and ideas (both for the advantage list and the full process to change their mind).

Kind regards,
Tuan