Re: [Ambassadors] F12 Release Events: a special invite

On 11/01/2009 01:36 PM, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
Hi,

we are close to Fedora 12 release. Have you considered organizing a
release event?

It's easy to make one.

I added the Dutch Fedora 12 Release party in Utrecht, at my company's branch office. Includes ~13 fast demo computers, beer & pizza, a fussball table (ask Max for more details), darts, chess, poker, a Nintendo Wii, plenty of network connectivity, is in a central location in the Netherlands (~3 minutes from the hub of most public transport).

This is going to be a Friends party ;-)

-- Jeroen