[Ambassadors] F12 Release Events: a special invite

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 21:28:33 UTC 2009

2009/11/2 Juan J. <jjm at usebox.net>:

> I thought the right place was:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party

I apologize for the inconvenience. We took this decision in order to
have a name that could give more freedom to everyone (event is more
general, and release events haven't a default way, freedom is the key
;)).

> I'm planning to host a release party in Valencia (Spain), party (beer)
> style, in a big (and quiet) Irish pub that can handle some Q&A and 'Why
> do you use Fedora?' stuff.
>
> The Spanish community it's somewhat dormant lately, so it will be a nice
> event to meet people in the area and bring new energy.

A Release Event could be the right place, absolutely.

Sure.

To you and everyone who wrote about his/her event in this thread: "If
there is something you may need just ask. I can't assure we will solve
everything but, sure, we will try!".

Thank you

Francesco ugolini