[Ambassadors] O'Reilly OSCON returns to Portland Oregon in Summer '10

Matt McKenzie linuxknight at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 10 05:30:02 UTC 2009

http://bit.ly/4h0tU8

Hopefully we can have a good Fedora presence there again, like we did in
2008.

I intend to be there to help at the booth.

Attention all open source enthusiasts:
O'Reilly Open Source Convention, OSCON, is happening July 19 -23, 2010, and
get this, back at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland Oregon!

The call for proposals will open in December and we'll unveil the program
and open registration in February. Stay tuned for further details in the
coming weeks.
Follow OSCON, Receive Updates

You can follow OSCON on:

   - Twitter<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z7ge9ejk39t0prkivrqol4kflokfcmcg9hs2uifo>
   - Facebook<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zk9hes1cff6jvrgfspkd32lnqc5oou18detijni0>
   - Identica<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrh95m77g1ho86qf1c1iagvpcjn15r3as285u2gg>
   - LinkedIn<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z5osoov8cuj5v2rgpmfepvs44bgqu8hvu50to4do>

To receive advance notification and stay informed on the program as it
develops, sign up for the conference
newsletter<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zp177oopg9qn7ruqstjkie3mr73r1kf61817id9g>
.
Sponsorship Opportunities

Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available to promote your company
at the 12th annual OSCON. Contact Sharon Cordesse for details:
scordesse at oreilly.com scordesse at oreilly.com

For media and promotional partner opportunities, please email
mediapartners at oreilly.com

We look forward to seeing you in Portland next summer,
*The 2010 OSCON Conference Team*