[Ambassadors] famsco nomination time is over in 24 h !!!

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:34:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a bit new to fedora ambassadors, this is the first election that
> I follow really close.
> It is usual that people coming last write their name on top? I am not
> saying it is wrong, but it seems to me rude.

It appears that it is not usual but I don't see anything that actually
says where to put your name so it is up to the candidate to choose and
I guess up to you to make of their choice what you will.

The details are left to the elective bodies to decide. FESCo, for
instance, asks candidates to place names in alphabetical order but
FAmSCo doesn't.

> What about just writing their names and leaving details for later? It
> just look like a foot on the door trying to keep it open.
> It worries me because if they are late to write a few lines, then how
> are expected to write answer to the long questionnaire proposed?

Again I think it is for you to decide what to make of it.

> Just wondering, hope other people consider the process and not only
> the final state of the nomination page.

I think you should suggest everything that you feel would make the
process better so we can learn and improve in the future.

John