Re: [Ambassadors] Equipment Purchase - Possible Conflict of Interest

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:54 AM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
> For the printest, following David's questions, is this something that
> APAC has just decided to buy or it's just aproposal?
Just a proposal I guess.

But if funds are available, it would be nice to have the dvd duplicator,.

I agree on the duplicator Susmit but I only have a surplus for ~$73. It will only fit for a lowly inkjet printer :D
A DVD duplicator for APAC would be sweet but that's stuff we could probably tackle this Sunday's meeting :D

Just a question, Heherson, how many countries will it be able to serve?  ph and?
Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A