[Ambassadors] Openmind 2009, Tampere, Finland

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Sep 18 09:16:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just wanted to let you other ambassadors know that I've been given a
community developer ticket to the Openmind 2009 conference at Tampere,
Finland on September 30th. I've marked Fedora as my "organization",
which should also be printed in the name tag they give the participants,
but there won't be a booth or anything fancy like that. I've been
involved in Fedora translation and development since 2006, so I think I
have quite a clear view on the project and its goals, in case someone is
interested in talking about Fedora. Of course, if some other Fedora
contributors know they'll be there, please let me know and we could
maybe meet up.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio