[Ambassadors] Event Report: Securinf V3 (Popayán - Colombia)

Diego Escobar dezone24 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:33:32 UTC 2009

Hi guys!

In the city of Popayan (Cauca - Colombia) was performed the Encuentro de
Tecnologias de la Informacion y Comunicacion Libre Securinf V3 (Meeting of
the Free Information Technologies and Communication Securinf V3), an event
framed by free software, web 2.0 and ethical hacking.

I quote:

"Fedora Project Colombia, attended with a conference where we highlight
fundamental security aspects of GNU / Linux oriented Fedora, Fedora Project
presented itself as open community who says welcome to new partners around
the world, and for first time, we did free delivery of over 40 DVDs (Fedora
11 i386), the beggining what will be the Free Media program in our country."

More information:

http://proyectofedora.org/colombia/?p=922 (Spanish link)

Greetings!

--