[Ambassadors] Heads up students. Time for Fedora Scholarship.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Jan 1 18:09:52 UTC 2010

> I was wondering i it will be possible for us to put this information
> in a more advertising manner rather than a bog manner.
> I do understand that maybe a blog manner it is easier to have this
> information traced back i.e to show past events in a very simple way
> but i am sure tis can also be done to a web site.
> Please do let me know what you think

It can certainly be done if someone steps up to do it. ;) If you'd like
to remix or create any advertising materials for the scholarship
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Scholarship), please do!

http://blog.melchua.com/2009/12/22/going-to-college-next-year-time-to-apply-for-the-fedora-scholarship/
was intended to be an announcement to inform Fedora Planet readers about
it, but I know there's a lot more that could be done; I'll be working on
a press release after the weekend, but other materials would be more
than welcome - just use the details on the main Scholarship wiki page as
a source of information.

--Mel