[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:56:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, Ryan Rix wrote:
>
>> Hey Max, all,
>>
>> Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered
>> baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand
>> Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them
>> ordered from their manufacturer.
>>
>> Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details
>> on the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact
>> with them?
>
> As stated elsewhere in the thread, we can easily produce new Fedora baseball
> caps, but we'd probably want to select a different vendor in North America.

I think there is some miscommunication here. Ryan is asking about
where Brand Fuel gets their caps made if anyone knows so we can
contact that same company. He doesn't want to use Brand Fuel. Perhaps
at this point there are enough other vendor suggestions to just head
off in a new direction though.

John