Re: [Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

On Fri 1 January 2010 1:56:49 pm inode0 wrote:
> Ryan is asking about
> where Brand Fuel gets their caps made if anyone knows so we can
> contact that same company. He doesn't want to use Brand Fuel.
Yes.

> Perhaps
> at this point there are enough other vendor suggestions to just head
> off in a new direction though.
Yes.

Sorry all :-)
I'll look up some folks tonight, given the chance. Most places will probably
not respond until monday at the earliest though.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.