Re: [Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

On Fri 1 January 2010 1:56:49 pm inode0 wrote:
> Ryan is asking about
> where Brand Fuel gets their caps made if anyone knows so we can
> contact that same company. He doesn't want to use Brand Fuel.

> Perhaps
> at this point there are enough other vendor suggestions to just head
> off in a new direction though.

Sorry all :-)
I'll look up some folks tonight, given the chance. Most places will probably
not respond until monday at the earliest though.

Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.