Re: [Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

FWIW RC Silk is a Boston-area screen printer that also does amazing embroidery work. I've toured their facilities before, and had some embroidered Spacewalk ball caps done with them and was very impressed with their work. We've also had them produce the Boston FUDcon shirts the past couple of years (and I've worked with them on other Red Hat shirts as well) and they always come out great and have the most competitive prices.

http://www.rcsilk.com/

I would advise getting a quote with them just because their prices do tend to be very competitive and the work is top-notch.

RC Silk is on the swag vendors page, for what it's worth. I recently updated this page to capture vendor information that was spread around the wiki.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Swag_vendors

--Max