[Ambassadors] Fedora Classroom (Ambassador training) logs

Hi,

I wanted to read the logs of the session, but it looks like Meetbot
died during the session.

So with Nirik, we replayed the meeting in Meetbot, and now they are
where they would have been uploaded in normal conditions:
- minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2010-01-07/fedora-classroom.2010-01-07-15.01.html
- logs: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2010-01-07/fedora-classroom.2010-01-07-15.01.log.html

Now I'll go and do what I should have done instead: actually read the
logs and learn from the Master. :)

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Mathieu Bridon