Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 2

Max K-A max_list at fedorafaq.org
Sun May 30 06:58:52 UTC 2004

	Hi Fedora Users!

	I'm proud to announce that the Unofficial Fedora FAQ has been updated
for the release of Fedora Core 2! All the questions on the site should
now be accurate for FC2, and the yum.conf has been modified and tested
for FC2. During the update, almost all the questions in the FAQ have
been tweaked for accuracy, clarity, and simplicity.

	As always, the FAQ is at: http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	There's also a new section on how to contribute to the FAQ:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	I have an archived version of the FC1 FAQ at
http://www.fedorafaq.org/fc1/

	There will be many updates in the coming days and weeks, so keep
checking back for updates! As always, I will announce all major updates
on the fedora-list.

	Thanks to Sindre "foolish" Pedersen Bjørdal for a lot of updates and
the cool new look of FedoraFAQ.org. Also a big thanks to Gareth "Ug"
Russell of FedoraForum (http://www.fedoraforum.org) for his
contributions with Sindre, and for even more great content that you'll
see up there soon.

	If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me! I'm max
{a t} fedorafaq {do t} org.

	-M