Fedora Weekly News Issue 7

Welcome to our issue number 7 of Fedora Weekly News

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Bug Day Event
2 Fedora Extras Build System
3 The Unofficial FAQ updated for Fedora Core 4
4 The Unofficial Guide for Fedora Core 4
5 Acrobat Reader 7 RPM on Fedora Core 4?
6 Boot Fedora Linux Faster
7 QEMU Version 0.7.1 Released
8 Thomas Guide: Wallpaper
9 Tip of the Week
10 Fedora Core 4 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"