Fedora Weekly News Issue 21

Welcome to our issue number 21 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Vote against software patents in an Internet poll
2 Livna Repo Availability Issue
3 Using Rawhide and Fedora Testing Guide
4 Kennards shifts 400 desktops to Linux (Fedora)
5 Fedora Extras Steering Committee Meeting
6 Red Hat RPM Guide Available
7 OpenOffice.org 2.0 and Java
8 Firefox 1.5 Release Candidate 1
9 How to configure DNS Server
10 Fedora Core 4 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"