Fedora Weekly News Issue 42

Welcome to our issue number 42 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Project Board Update
2 Fedora Reloaded 5 Podcast
3 FUDConBoston 2006 Videos
4 Users at LinuxWorld talk up security
5 LinuxWorld Boston 2006 Wrap-Up
6 Red Hat keeps its grip on Fedora
7 FUDCon and folding the Fedora Foundation
8 Review: GCN: Fedora Core 5
9 Review: eWeek: Fedora Core 5
10 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"