fedoraproject.org wiki down

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 4 07:22:03 UTC 2006

On Thursday 03 August 2006 22:07, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> The Fedora Project wiki is currently down. We are working to
> resolve the issue.
>
> Apologies for the inconvenience.

A hardware failure was the cause of the problem.  We have restored the site
from a recent backup and services should now be returning to normal.  Since
we were forced to use a backup, some of the most recent changes may have been
lost.  If you made any changes over the last 24-48 hours, you may need to
repeat those changes.  Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
The Fedora Project
nman64 at fedoraproject.org