Fedora Weekly News Issue 60

Welcome to our issue number 60 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Max Spevack: Fedora on Slashdot
2 Jesse Keating: Fedora Legacy Answers
3 Rahul Sundaram: Red Hat and Intellectual Property Reform
4 Luke Macken: Teaching an old pup some new tricks
5 Tom Tromey: Fedora Core 6 Test 2
6 XenSource CTO Talks Up Xen Virtualization
7 OLPC laptops to debut with Thai kids
8 Where's Red Hat? Peek Under Fedora
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-08-14
10 Fedora Core 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"