Fedora Weekly News Issue 69

Welcome to our issue number 69 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Project is Hiring
2 Fedora Ambassadors Day
3 Eclipse on Linux Distributions Project
4 FUDCon Boston 2007
5 SCALE 5X Registration Opens
6 Migration to Fedora Core 6
7 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-11-27
8 Fedora Core 5 and 6 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"