Fedora Weekly News Issue 35

Welcome to our issue number 35 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Announcing Fedora Core 5 Test 3
2 Attention: Proprietary video driver users
3 FUDCon Delhi 2006 Report
4 FOSDEM 2006 Report
5 Nrpms.net ReadMe
6 Review: Fedora Core 5 Benchmarks
7 Red Hat offers Linux eye candy alternative
8 Banshee: Among Linux music players...
9 LUKS: There is no security on this earth...
10 Fedora Core 4 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"