Fedora Weekly News Issue 28

Welcome to our issue number 28 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_28

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Community Survey Results
2 Long-term plan for Fedora logo usage
3 Looking for Fedora LiveCD Developers
4 RFC: kernel-modules in Fedora Extras
5 Interview with kde-redhat Project Leader
6 Event Location Change for SCALE
7 Rescue ISO files for FC5
8 Linux happenings in '06
9 Installing NVIDIA drivers manually on FC4
10 Fedora Core 4 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung