Fedora Weekly News Issue 53

Welcome to our issue number 53 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Core 4 Status Update
2 Red Hat CEO Says Linux Could Become U.S. Standard
3 Request for testing: DejaVu 2.7 font family
4 Mailing List for K-12 Open Source Questions
5 DesktopLinux: Fedora Core 6 Test 1 beckons
6 OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 Is Here
7 QEMU a Virtualization System for Open Source World
8 Red Hat Fedora 5 Unleashed Book Giveaway Winner
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-06-26
10 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"