Fedora Weekly News Issue 57

Welcome to our issue number 57 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 One Laptop Per Child: An Education Project
2 The K12 Open Source Interview Series Has Begun
3 OSCON Day 0 - Freedom 2.0
4 On-Disk.com Donations and Big Developer Payouts
5 Use Fedora Directory Server For Manageable LDAP
6 Book review: Red Hat Fedora 5 Unleashed
7 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-07-24
8 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"