Fedora Weekly News Issue 49

Welcome to our issue number 49 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Core 5 Re-Spin 20060523 Released
2 Fedora Interview Program was born
3 Fedora People at Red Hat Summit 2006
4 News Coverage on Red Hat Summit 2006
5 Adding new RPM packages to a fedora DVD
6 45 Minutes to a Moodle Education Server
7 Red Hat Turns Over Testing Tools To Fedora
8 New Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey Released
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-05-29
10 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"