fedora board update

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed May 10 01:13:13 UTC 2006

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience as we allowed the final
community member of the Fedora Project Board to get all of the proper
approvals from his company before making the announcement.  That's been
taken care of, and I'd like to officially announce that Matt Domsch is the
"mystery man" whose name has been in the Fedora Board meeting minutes.

Matt Domsch is a Linux Software Architect for Dell. He has been
developing, debugging, testing, and fixing aspects of Linux since 1999. He
maintains DKMS and efibootmgr userspace apps, edd, efivars and ppp_mppe
kernel modules, and has contributed to the maintenance of many other
kernel modules. Matt maintains several packages in Fedora Extras. Matt was
a member of the 2004 and 2005 Ottawa Linux Symposium Program Committee.
Matt holds a BS in Computer Science and Engineering from the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology (MIT) and a MS in Computer Science from Vanderbilt
University.

And just a a reminder, information about the Fedora Project Board and what
we are doing is available on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings

Thanks,