Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 16:57:45 UTC 2007

Just a quick blurb.

Fedora 7 Test 1 has been released today.  For this particular release, we only
did a Desktop spin of the package collection.  We are still fine tuning
targetted spins of the collection as part of the merger of Core and Extras.
We also produced a LiveCD that has the ability to install to your harddrive,
should you wish.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7 has the gory details of our work on
the 7th release of Fedora.

Downloads
=========
DVD, CD and network installation are available.
Please read the Important Warnings below in this announcement for more
details.

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
The recommended method of download is via BitTorrent from this site.

http://fedora.redhat.com/Download/mirrors.html
HTTP, FTP, and RSYNC downloads are available from Fedora Project mirrors
listed above.  Note that not all mirrors may be synced at this time.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora