Fedora Weekly News Issue 75

Welcome to our issue number 75 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora 7 Test 1 Freeze
2 Fedora 7 Test 1 Approaching
3 Plymouth: The next generation RHGB
4 The Top Ten Reasons to Attend SCALE
5 Amanda 2.5.1p2 RPMS are available for Fedora Core 6
6 Security Week in Review 2007-01-21
7 Fedora Weekly Reports 2007-01-22
8 Fedora Core 5 and 6 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"