Ask Fedora: Fedora Weekly News Column

Hi,

Fedora has a strong community of people helping each other in the forum and fedora-list but have you always wanted to ask a question to Fedora developers but weren't sure whom to ask? A new feature for the next release of Fedora? Any big picture questions of general interest to Fedora users?

If so, we have just the right solution for you. Send your questions to askfedora fedoraproject org and Fedora news team will bring you answers from the right places to selected number of questions every week as part of our weekly news report.

Fedora weekly news captures is published every week at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN and is announced in this list too. Thank you for your contributions and support.

Rahul