Fedora Project Web gets a face lift

The Fedora Project website has gotten a face lift:

http://fedoraproject.org/

Prior to today that site went straight to the wiki, which is largely developer content with good (but somewhat hard to find) docs. Now we're expanding on fedoraproject.org and adding some more user-centric content like that found at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/

The websites team has been hard at work at this for a while and we're all excited to release it today.

Help get the word out and digg: http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_Project_gets_a_web_face_lift

  -Mike