Number 9, number 9. Fedora 9 Preview has been cleared for takeoff!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 21:31:48 UTC 2008

After some minor delays (like all rawhide flights grounded for a few
days of repair...), the Fedora Project is proud to announce the release
of Fedora 9 Preview!

This is a Preview release, it is fairly close to what the final product
will be like.  This is the most critical release for the Fedora
community to use and test and report bugs on.  This is the last major
public release before the final GOLD Fedora 9 release on May 13th (we
hope).

For this Preview release, we will be doing a staged offering.  The first
stage, available now, will be via bittorrent.  The second stage, which
should be available early next week, will be via our world wide
mirroring system, and will include jigdo.

Live images, KDE Live images, CDs and DVD options are available.
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org has a section marked "F9-Preview".

Please us bugzilla to report any problems you find (after making sure
that somebody else hasn't already reported the issues).

Thanks again for all the great testing work that the greater community
does throughout our development cycle!  You make Fedora possible.  You
are Fedora!

--
Jesse Keating