Infrastructure status, 2008-08-16 UTC 1530

The Fedora Infrastructure team continues to work on the issues we
discovered earlier this week.  Right now, we're getting the account
system restored to service, along with some of the application servers.
We're also taking advantage of the outages to upgrade a few systems at
the same time.

Some services such as the Account System and the wiki should return to
normal over the weekend, but we expect outages to continue for some
other systems.  Please be patient as we continue to work the problem.

--
Paul W. Frields