Fedora Weekly News Issue 129

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 09:58:31 UTC 2008

The Fedora News Project is pleased to announce the availability of
Fedora Weekly News Issue 129.

= Fedora Weekly News Issue 129 =

Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 129 for the week ending June 1,
2008.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue129

Fedora Weekly News returns after a several week absence.  We are
undergoing a little bit of turnover in our staff.  If you are interested
in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page.
Being a Fedora Weekly News beat writer gives you a chance to work on one
of our community's most important sources of news, and can be done in
only about 1 hour per week of your time.

In particular, we are looking for beat writers to cover Fedora
Marketing, the highlights of Fedora Planet, Fedora Security Advisories,
and to summarize the Fedora Events and Meetings that happened during
each week.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join.

View the complete issue of Fedora Weekly News on our wiki:

 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue129