Tiemann speech online

Part of Michael Tiemann's "Fedora in the Enterprise" speech from FUDCon
Raleigh 2008 is now available in Ogg Theora format on the Fedora torrent
site:

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/fudcon-raleigh-2008-tiemann-truncated.ogg.torrent

Unfortunately, some scheduling and technical conflicts meant we couldn't
capture the entire speech, but only the first 15 minutes.  We're sorry
for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy the segment we were able to
provide.