Fedora 10 Snapshot 2

This week brings us Fedora 10 Snapshot 2.  This time not only will we
have Live images, we'll also have DVD and split CD install images.  Due
to the amount of data to sync around, we're going to stagger the torrent
releases, making them available as they finish syncing to the torrent
server.  Please keep watching http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ for new
torrents to start showing up in the next few hours.

Based on feedback from Snapshot 1 we're also adding a few more seeders
to help get the bits out.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!