Fedora IRC Classroom sessions this weekend (2009-04-04 and 2009-04-05)

Just thought I would remind everyone that we are going to be holding
some IRC Classes in the fedora classroom this weekend.

Classes are held in #fedora-classroom on irc.freenode.net.
Classes this weekend start at 10:00 UTC on both Saturday and Sunday.

See:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

for more details. We have some great looking classes lined up this time!
(We also still have open class slots for anyone who would like to sign
up to teach this weekend).

Also, we are always looking for teachers and suggestions for topics for
new classes. See the above wiki page to add a suggestion or just reply
to this email or mailing list thread.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

kevin