The Fedora Project and IPv6

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 20:06:50 UTC 2009

As part of our constant effort toward supporting current and future
standards, major segments of fedoraproject.org and the Fedora Project
infrastructure now support IPv6.  We will continue to further expand
support for IPv6 over the next several months wherever possible.  Most of
our self-hosted websites have already been converted, and we plan to
include IPv6 GeoIP support in MirrorManager soon.

The Fedora Project would like to extend special thanks to Matt Domsch
from Dell and our friends at ibiblio.org for their invaluable assistance.

	-Mike