Fedora 11 Alpha slip

We've decided to delay the release date of Fedora 11 Alpha by 2 days
giving us time to fully sync the release to our mirror systems.  The new
release date is this Thursday, Feb 5th at 1500 UTC.  An announcement
will be made then when the bits are available to the general public.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!