Unofficial FAQ Update: 2009-02-24

	Hey Fedora users! :-) I've updated the Unofficial FAQ quite a
bit in these last few days:

	* The Installing Software question was updated to still work
	  even though rpm.livna.org is down.

	* The Radeon 3D driver question has been updated to contain
	  a command to rebuild your initrd  after you install it, in
	  case your kernel was loading a conflicting driver (which
	  would have caused X to not start after you installed the

	* I've added back the "How do I play MP3s in Fedora?" question!

	* I've fixed up lots of minor issues and typos.

	As always, the FAQ is at:

	I'd love to have some more contributions, particularly more
translations! Details on contributing are here:

Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.