FUDCon Berlin 2009 & LinuxTag reminders

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 16:01:30 UTC 2009

Howdy FUDConners!

I'm here to remind everyone about the relevant details for FUDCon Berlin
2009 and LinuxTag 2009.

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxTag_2009

LINUXTAG: Berlin, Germany.  June 24 - 27.

FUDCON: Berlin, Germany.  June 26 - 28.

WHAT: FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developers Conference, a three-day
gathering of programmers, users, administrators, and ambassadors. FUDCon
Berlin will consist of speeches (in both English and German) that are
both technical and user-focused.  Additionally, there will be two days
of hackfests, in which various features and projects within Fedora will
be be worked on.

WHO: You!  FUDCon is free to attend.  However, because FUDCon is being
held in conjunction with LinuxTag, attendees will need a LinuxTag
ticket.  The Fedora Project will be able to provide these tickets, free
of charge, to attendees who pre-register for the event.

PRE-REGISTRATION information:
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees

HOTEL information:
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_lodging

BAR CAMP and HACKFEST signups:
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009

This is the PREMIERE FEDORA EVENT in Europe for 2009, and I hopeful that
we can have a turnout of 150 or more for the event.

See you there,
Max