[fedora-arm] Fedora 8 libgcc and libstdc++

Kedar Sovani kedars at marvell.com
Thu Jun 25 09:20:45 UTC 2009

The rpm is available in the updates repository of f8,
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/updates/8/arm/libgcc-4.1.2-36.fa1.armv5tel.rpm

And also the libstdc++ rpm. Probably your update repository is not enabled?

For F8, the base packages were not built (skipped) when an update was available for them.

Are there any specific packages/functionality that you are looking for, that is not available in F10, but in F8?

> Thanks,
> -bill

HTH,
Kedar.