Re: CD Artwork

David Nichols wrote:

Diana-
Send me anything you have. If I can use it as is- great! If I can't, then I have some learning to do. It's good either way. I've looked over the fair use of trademark documents you linked to, it's pretty standard stuff.

Here is something completely _unofficial_ which I quickly put together in about 5 minutes:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/cdlabel_bubbles.svg

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/