Re: CD Artwork

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi Nicu,

I can't seem to get that URL to work, is your server still up?

It is my personal server and is not very reliable, but today it was very ugly: a several hours long power outage. As soon as I got the opportunity I put a copy on deviantART:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31418451/

Here is something completely _unofficial_ which I quickly put together in about 5 minutes:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/cdlabel_bubbles.svg

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/